Thursday 27 March 2014

So, I've got an idea for a movie

Now I've had this idea for a movie, I know right? Never thought I'd be coming up with movie pitches hah!

By the way this is going to be quite the short post, just thought I'd put my ideas onto paper...digital paper...whatever!

As you know, I study radio and I want to be in the media business. And I was doing a show and normally there is a bunch of us kicking around the studio and the radio department  at the college and I started thinking the best bits of the day usually happen between the songs!

I'm going to make a movie of those parts, the parts when we are just chilling, chatting, without really caring about what we are saying.

I don't know how I'm going to shoot it yet, I keep thinking maybe a fly-on-the-wall thing, but I think that might take away from the facial reactions.

Anyways I'll keep you up to date about it when I get a more solid idea

Till next time, check out my latest show at What The Kieran!?

No comments:

Post a Comment