Friday 21 March 2014

Motivation, I know thee not...

I...I just can't be bothered.

The past couple of months I seem to have neither motivation or conviction in anything I do.

Whether it's course work, house work, podcasting or this, I just cannot be bothered with it. I seem to start things, and I'd rather sit around and munch god damn microwave pizza's!

It's starting to think this is far past laziness and I need a solution!

I went looking for something to help me keep orginised and creative, cause yunno I need to be creative for college and if I ever want to take my podcasting serious.

...this is what I found
 

Now, chances are I'm guessing you may have seen this before and to be honest...I'm just like, what is this shit!? Dont get me wrong, some of the ideas aren't too bad, however most of it is stating the obvious, and other bits are just..." 21. count your blessings"

So if any of you guys have any ideas on how to pull myself out of my rut...is rut the right word? or spelling for that matter?


And you can still check out my podcasts on my Mixcloud page! WTKieran

And remember if you dont know the answer just tell 'em What The Kieran!!

No comments:

Post a Comment