Tuesday 7 October 2014

Uni doesn't give you free time....

So yeah, I'm at Uni...and it hasn't left me much time for writing on my blog, for which I'm very sorry about.

Forgive me?
.
.
.
How about now?
.
.
.
Now?

You do!?

Aw shucks you guys!

So I've been down in Sunderland for nearly a Month now...think it'll be a month on Saturday, but honestly it feels like I've been here for MONTHS!

I don't know if its all the experiences that I've had so far.

My awesome flatmates and new friends.

....Or maybe it's the alcohol making everything hazy and like it was waaaay in the past.

But I do have a couple of plans for the old bloggy, woggy, moggy, soggy.....sorry, I've taken this too far, but it's like nearly 5 in the morning and I've had no sleep, what do you expect!?

So I went and saw Frank Turner at the end of last month.



So I'll review that for all you musical aficionados, and for you movie buffs? Well I went and saw a film the other day there, which I did not expect to go see as I thought it would be shit, but blew my mind.

I've also just finished editing a new YouTube video (finally, I know, but I'm an unorganised, useless fucker. You should know this by now.) So that'll be going up very, very soon...I hope.



And remember, if there's anything else you would like to see me do, or write about, or podcast about...cause I am struggling for ideas on the podcast from right now...just leave me a comment or tweet me! Or even email me!

Twitter: @WTKieran
Email: WTKieran@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment