Thursday 9 October 2014

How did I get here....?

So, I thought I would let you know a bit more about how I'm getting on living down here in sunny Sunderland (See what I did there?)

I guess if I'm going to start anywhere, I should start from the beginning.

So as you might know, before I came down, I was staying at Chloes Mum and dads house for a bit.

(If your like, "Who the fuck is Chloe?" check out Day 2...Man must work)

So I left Chloe's and headed off for the Train. Now they live just outside Edinburgh, so I had to get a train into Edinburgh (Chloe came with me that far), and then from Edinburgh to Newcastle, WHICH I got First Class cause I'm a "Classy" kinda guy. (First Class. Classy. Damn I'm on a role with the funnies right now.)

Then from Newcastle, I got the Metro.



Which looks a lot more daunting than it actually is.

...Although I, at the time, was carrying two suitcases, a massive rucksack AND a backpack. I looked like a donkey going on an expedition.

When I got into Sunderland, I got a taxi down to my halls, mainly because I had carried those bags enough.



When I got to the halls, there was like a crazy little welcome team who helped me get my keys and my luggage upstairs to my room...yeah I picked one up 4 sets of stairs, good one Kieran!

That was when I met the first of my flatmates. Shona came out her room, saw me, then ran upstairs to tell Lindsey "We've got another one"

But everyone I've met since Ive came down here have been amazing. Couldn't have asked for a better group of people.

On the next WTKieran!?...

How to survive on Cheesy Pasta, Sandwiches and £1 drinks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment