Friday 27 June 2014

So...yeah....YouTube....

I know, I know, I failed the challenge already. Maybe a year straight was a bit of a push after all!

But I guess I'll just have to try again!

So about the whole "building a brand" thing I hinted towards in my last post. I'm going to start vlogging and doing general YouTube-y stuff!

I bought myself a nice lil camera with some birthday cash, and once I feel ready I'm going push WTKieran to the next level. That means there will be a WTKieran!? blog, podcast, vine and YouTube channel!






I'm very excited about the whole situation!

So what would you guys like to see from me on YouTube? Anything you want to know? Tweet me your suggestion, or leave a comment down below!

Oh and I think I may need a catchy sign off thing....any suggestions?

WTK

No comments:

Post a Comment