Tuesday 10 June 2014

Again, really....?

Well, failed my driving test....AGAIN!

That's the third time I've taken it and this time I was sooooo close but I got stuck with the head examiner doing my test and he was pretty strict with the whole thing. 

I mean don't get me wrong, I understand that they HAVE to be strict because you can't just let anyone out on the roads, it would be havoc! But I am a very good driver and I never had anything majorly wrong, I apparently done something wrong with gears 5 times and that caused me to fail. 

But it's fine, I'm going to get back on the horse....or in the driver seat as the case may be. 

Did any of you guys fail your test? Got one coming up? Or have you got any hints or tips for my next test? 

Let me know in the comments or tweet me!

Oh and I've started on vine! Go have a look, if you guys like my vines I may even start doing YouTube videos! 

WTK!?

1 comment:

  1. Unlucky, i failed 3 times with the same annoying women who was a bit of an arsehole to say the least. Sent a letter in complain about her after my first test :D got her again and she was a bit of a knob about the letter lol got her 2 more times and 2 more fails and then i rang up and asked for someone else and got the manager and passed within 30 mins lol 4th time lucky!

    ReplyDelete