Wednesday 23 July 2014

Hello Everyone...

Well hello there!!

It's been ages!

How have you been?

That's good, I've been alright, busy, but good.

I finally got round to doing that YouTube video I said I was going to do, well I never told you what I was going to do in it, but I have done one!

I got a Loot Crate so I did my video as an un-boxing, and boy was there some awesome things in there!

What awesomeness was contained within? well if you really want to know... have a look here!! WTKieran YouTube Début

Let me know what you think! Even if you don't like it, let me know what's wrong and I'll see if I can make it better...however if its my face you don't like well, I cant do much about that ha.

I will be coming back and blogging though! I haven't forgotten this place...even though its been like a month since I last posted.

I'm still collecting comics so I'll probably come and do a review on them.

Which reminds me! Happy Batman Day!! Its the sexy man in blacks 75th birthday today!

Anyway, till next time!

And remember leave a comment or tweet me @WTKieran

WTK!?

No comments:

Post a Comment