Tuesday 20 May 2014

Harley Quinn Review: 3

Well, it's like I warned you guys, if you didn't tell me if the last review sucked, I would just end up doing another one. So here we go!

Issue 3

Issue 3 has a a cover that...I really can't find the words to explain, so here it is.


Like I said, how do you describe this!? I love it! But...I can't put my finger on why. I think its because of how contradicting it is. It also shows both of the sides of Harley that this comic is trying to put across. It shows her manic, psychotic side, but it also shows that at the end of the Harley is still just a girl who wants some love.

The comic focuses on how Valentines day get Harley down cause she's feeling alone. Luckily however, her dear friend Poison Ivy left her a little gift on her recent visit. She has left Harley a plant that produces berries that cause any man in her vicinity to fall head over heels for her and she is chased all over the city by men. 

The comic is a fun read, especially for the time of year it came out, but it doesn't really effect the story in a major way, kinda the same why episodes like The lodger didn't effect season 5 of Doctor Who.

WTK rates this: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment